Booking conditions

Prices Villa Vagabondo 2024
Price per B&B room for 2 people, including breakfast buffet:

Price Per night per room (excl. tourist tax € 2.00 per person per day.)
April and October: €115.00/€120.00
May and June: €125.00/€130.00
July, August and September: €130.00/€140.00/€130.00

  • Air conditioning costs included

Check in from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM, Check out from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
If the departure time is exceeded, an extra night may be charged.
Upon arrival, we ask you to provide a valid passport or ID for registration based on Italian laws and regulations, which is mandatory.

We change bed linen weekly. Towels are changed in consultation.
During high season we ask for a minimum purchase of rooms for 3 nights. Preseason minimum 2 nights.
We have a policy not to allow children under the age of 14 to stay overnight with us. Since our location is not set up for that.

Cancellation and booking conditions:
When making a reservation, we ask that you transfer a deposit of 30% to us within 5 days. If the payment is not made within 5 days, the reservation will be cancelled. The remaining 70% will be transferred to us by bank transfer 4 weeks in advance. After booking you owe the full amount of the deposit to Villa Vagabondo. If you cancel less than 30 days, we will charge the entire amount. If you book 30 days before arrival, we ask you to transfer the entire amount by bank transfer.
The conditions of the ANVR or the SGR do not apply to a booking at Villa Vagabondo.

Cancellation by Villa Vagabondo:
If Villa Vagabondo cancels the reservation due to circumstances, Villa Vagabondo will find a suitable solution if possible. If Villa Vagabondo does not find a suitable solution, it will refund the payment already made.

*We advise you to take out travel insurance. Please note these differ per insurance company!
* We accept credit card or debit card payments.

The landlord is not liable or responsible for personal injury, loss or theft of personal goods or belongings arising from a stay at Villa Vagabondo. Or other damage suffered, including accidents, natural disasters, natural disasters, strikes, attacks. Supervision of children is the tenant’s responsibility. Villa Vagabondo will not take any responsibility for this. Villa Vagabondo is not liable for illness or death as a result of an accident or contamination. (COVID-19)