Book your stay here

Select your preferred check-in and check-out dates to book a room
You can check the availability per room in the calendars below.

Room Lazise

Price Per night
April and October: € 90.00
May and June: € 100.00
July, August and September: € 115.00

 

Available
Booked
Departure date
Arrival date
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
-
-
Please select a date first.

Room Bardolino

Price Per night
April and October: € 85.00
May and June: € 95.00
July, August and September: € 110.00

 

Available
Booked
Departure date
Arrival date
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
-
-
Please select a date first.

Room Garda

Price Per night
April and October: € 95.00
May and June: € 105.00
July, August and September: € 120.00

 

Available
Booked
Departure date
Arrival date
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
-
-
Please select a date first.

Room Veneto

Price Per night
April and October: € 95.00/€ 165.00
May and June: € 105.00/€ 170.00
July, August and September: € 120.00/€ 190.00

Available
Booked
Departure date
Arrival date
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
-
-
Please select a date first.

House

Prices:
April = € 1.000 per week
May = € 1.050,- per week
June = € 1.100 per week
July = € 1.200 per week
August = € 1.200 per week
September = € 1.200 per week
October = € 1.000,-  per week
November = € 1.000 per week

The house can be booked for less than a week, preseason minimum 3 nights, high season minimum 5 nights. Prices include tourist tax, bed and bath linen, gas, electricity, water. Final cleaning € 35,-

Available
Booked
Departure date
Arrival date
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
-
-

Check in from 3 pm, Check out before 10 am

Children up to 2 years old: free
Bed and bath linen is changed weekly by us.
High season we ask for a minimum purchase of the rooms for 5 nights.

Cancellation and booking conditions:
When making a reservation, we ask you to transfer a deposit of 30% to us within 7 days, if the payment is not made, the reservation will be canceled. The remaining 70% is to be paid 6 weeks before arrival, to be paid by bank transfer.
If you cancel by email 12 weeks before arrival, you will receive your deposit 100% back. In case of cancellation less than 12 weeks, we will charge the entire amount. When you book 6 weeks before arrival, we ask you to transfer the entire amount.

* We advise you to take out travel insurance. Note these differences per insurance company!
* We do not accept credit or debit card payments.

Liability:
The landlord is not liable or responsible for personal injury, loss or theft of personal goods or property resulting from a stay at Villa Vagabondo. Or other damage suffered, including natural disasters. Supervision of children is the responsibility of the tenant. Villa Vagabondo will not take any responsibility in this.